Congratulations to our 2016-2017 Winter Sharks Swim Team on another incredible season:
- Championship winners for the third year in a row
- $7,257 raised through Mitzvah Laps, with $5,441 donated to the Ronald McDonald House to adopt a room
- 13 swimmers participating in higher level competition through USA Swimming
If you have any questions, or would be like to be added to our distribution list for the 2017-2018 season, please contact Stephanie Kegelman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready for summer swim season by reviewing starts, turns and the four competitive strokes! Start conditioning and build fitness and endurance in a supportive and fun group practice environment. This program is intended for swimmers who have previously been on a swim team.
The 2017 Spring Conditioning program is FULL.
Spring Conditioning 2017 (Mondays & Thursdays):
- Mondays 3/27 - 5/22 (No practice on 4/10 or 4/17)
- Thursdays 4/6 - 5/18 (7 consecutive weeks)
- 5:30-6:30 PM: Aleph, Bet, Gimmel, Dalet*
- 6:30-8 PM: Hey, Vav, Zayin, Chet*
- Alephs, Bets and Dalets will focus primarily on stroke mechanics.
- Gimmels, Heys, Vavs, Zayins and Chets will fine tune their stroke mechanics but will also work on conditioning and building endurance.