101 Garden of Eden Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
On Thursday evening, November 16, 2017, the Siegel J will be hosting our first ever CRAFT BASH! We will channel our love of Arts & Crafts with our love for Craft Beer while raising the much-needed funds to support programs and services for our community youth – including Early Childhood and After School Enrichment programs.
Featuring: Dogfish Head Brewery with Brewmaster Bryan Selders
About Craft Bash
- Spend the evening sipping craft brews, noshing on creative bar foods, enjoying live music & dancing, after exploring your creativity at one of four Workshops
- Win Big in our Once-In-A-Lifetime Raffle with 15 Adventures and Experiences… We have included something for everyone!
Choose from 1 of the following options:
- Painting with artistic abandon
- Terrarium treasures
- Bracelets with a charm
- How to deconstruct beer
$10 RAFFLE TICKET LEVEL
- Stock Your Bar- Everything you need for a perfect, premium in-home bar
- #1YEARFREE - 1 Year Siegel JCC Family membership
- Personally Commissioned Artwork- A local artist will come to your home and create/design a commissioned piece just for you!
- …and more!
$20 RAFFLE TICKET LEVEL
- A Week of Luxury In Rehoboth Beach - Win 1 week in a 5 bedroom (sleeps 14), 4 ½ bathroom private home with 4 parking spaces only 1.5 blocks to the beach and 2 blocks to Rehoboth Avenue!
- Be J-Fit: 1 Year of Group or Personal Training- The perfect package for your New Year’s Resolutions. Organize a few friends and buy your tickets together, surprise someone you love with the true gift of getting fit, or keep it for yourself! Any way you look at it, it’s a win-win!
- …and more!
Become a Sponsor
- Imperial Stout - $5,000 - includes 6 event tickets, logo on event Step & Repeat banner, invitation to J partner cocktail party, a basket of J swag, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
- Porter - $2,500 - includes 6 event tickets, invitation to J partner cocktail party, a basket of J swag, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
- Amber Ale - $1,800 - includes 4 event tickets, invitation to J partner cocktail party, a basket of J swag, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
- Saison - $1,000 - includes 4 event tickets, invitation to J partner cocktail party, a basket of J swag, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
- IPA - $500 - includes 2 event tickets, a basket of J swag, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
- Lager - $250 - includes 2 event tickets, 2 event t-shirts, and inclusion on all event marketing
To become a sponsor:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- IMPERIAL STOUT: Siegel J | Stape & Associates
- PORTER: Harry's Hospitality Group | Kelley & John Gillespi | Patterson Schwartz Foundation | Suzanne & Stuart Grant
- AMBER ALE: 1st State Waterproofing | Schoenberg Memorial Chapel
- SAISON: Arctic Air Conditioning & Heating | Boscov's A La Carte Catering | Carolyn & Neil Hockstein | Fairfax Discount Liquors | Ivy & Donna Harlev | Jacob Sechter | Michelle & Russ Silberglied | Paradise Landscaping
- IPA: Anna & Dave Saul | Currie Hair, Skin, Nails | Delaware Lawn Crew | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery | Heather & Daniel Haas | It's Simply Delicious | J. Mark Group | Jerry's Artarama | Margot Waitz & Gordon Manin | Michelle & David Margules | Pamela & Jim Meissler, Mark Stape, Max Alderson, & Paige Alderson | Peter Kate | Stacy & Alan Horowitz | Veritas Legal Consulting, LLC
- LAGER: Alex Tornek | Avie & Dan Silver | Cindy Goldstein | Concordville Subaru | Delaware Osteopathic Center | Diana & Arnie Caine | Down to Earth, Inc. | Elena & Aaron Kupchik | Ellen & Bill Wagner | Felisha & Gary Alderson | Home Depot | Inside Lines Inc. | Jewish Family Services of Delaware | Jill & Ralph Downard | Kimberly & Jeffrey Felzer | Lauren & Thomas Martin | Levy Wilson of Long & Foster Real Estate | Lisa & David Driban | Lisa & Marty Lessner | Longo & Associates | Lower East Side Tenement Museum | Marilyn & Richard Levin | Mona & Ron Duwell | Penny Hill Lawn & Landscape | Philadelphia Eagles | Rachel & Todd Harad | Regina & Chris Alonzo | RLS Associates | Robin & Bruce Saran | Sharon & Brent Saliman | Sissy & Bob Aerenson | Tanisha Merced & Aaron Goldstein | The PELSA Company | Village Green Florist | Ward & Taylor, LLC | Wendi & Jeff Weingartner