Parent-Teen Wellness Summit
101 Garden of Eden Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
Join the Siegel JCC and Jewish Family Services of Delaware for our first Parent-Teen Wellness Summit: A Meaningful Conversation on Mental Health, where we'll discuss:
- Myths and Facts about Mental Illness
- The Impact of Stigma
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- Signs of Suicide and How to Help
- How Treatment and Recovery are Possible
The evening will include:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Ending the Silence program for teens
- Mental Health Association (MHA) – LifeLines program for parents
- A panel discussion with leading professionals from the mental health field
In conjunction with NAMI, MHA, the Rockford Center, umttr, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
This night will be informative, collaborative, and most of all, meaningful; it's in the name itself.
We hope to see you there!