Craft Bash 2018
101 Garden of Eden Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
The Siegel JCC cordially invites you to Craft Bash 2018, benefitting our Early Childhood & Afterschool Enrichment programs, and honoring long-time J supporter Barbara Schoenberg.
Join us for an evening of crafting, followed by craft beer flights, creative bar foods, and live music & dancing with the Dysrhythmics.
About Craft Bash
- Spend the evening sipping craft brews, noshing on creative bar foods, enjoying live music & dancing, after exploring your creativity at one of 3 craft workshops
- How to deconstruct beer
- Pairing wine with chocolate
- Bracelet making
- Win big in our Once-In-A-Lifetime Raffle with 6 adventures and experiences… we have included something for everyone!
Raffle tickets cost $25 each or 5 for $100.
1. A Night on the Town:
Enjoy the perfect date with your special someone! Package includes:
- Spa package for 2 at Currie Hair | Skin | Nails, including massage, manicure, pedicure, and hairstyle
- A gift certificate for dinner at Tonic
- 2 premium tickets (center orchestra seating) to Finding Neverland + parking at the Playhouse on Rodney Square on Saturday, February 9, 2019
- An overnight stay, breakfast, and valet parking at the Hotel DuPont for Saturday, February 9th - Sunday, February 10th, 2019
2. Fancy Schmancy:
Bring home the gold with Gucci & Indulgence! Package includes:
- A $500 gift certificate to Indulgence Jewelers
- A beautiful Gucci ladies black zip around wallet
- 2 bottles of delicious wine + a book on wines
3. Let Them Eat Cake!:
- Enjoy the Chef's Tasting Table just for you and 5 of your BFFs at Harry's Savoy Grill!
4. Root for the Home Team:
Grab a pal and catch a bunch of games! Package includes 2 tickets to a game from each of the following teams:
- Eagles - lower level seats for Redskins @ Eagles on Monday, December 3rd
- Phillies - one game during the 2019 season
- Flyers - one game during the 2019-2020 season
- 76ers - one game during the 2018-2019 season
- Union - one game during the 2019 season
5. Tee Off:
Grab 2 friends, and treat yourselves to a round of each at each of the following clubs*:
Finish off the 19th with Yeti Rambler bottles and the following vintage beers:
- 2012 Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA 18% abv
- 2015 Dogfish Head Higher Math Golden Ale 17% abv (first ever release)
- 2010 Trappiste Rochefort 10 Belgian Ale 11.3% abv
- 2012 Troegs Mad Elf Ale 11.0% abv
- 2013 Bourbon County Brand Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout 14.0% abv
- 2013 Weyerbacher Insanity Oak Aged Barleywine 11.1% abv
- 2014 Clown Shoes Undead Party Crasher Imperial Stout 10.0%
- 2014 AleSmith Grand Cru Ale 10.0% abv
*Please note: in order to play at each of the golf clubs above, you must play with a member. Package includes 3 golfers.
6. Unlock the Mystery:
Join the J and get J-Fit! Package includes:
- A full family membership for 1 year
- A 12-pack of 45-minute partner fitness training sessions
Raffle tickets cost $25 each or 5 for $100.
Be a Sponsor
Interesting in being a sponsor? Learn about our sponsorship perks HERE.
IMPERIAL STOUT - $5000 | PORTER - $2500 | AMBER ALE - $1800 | SAISON - $1000 | IPA - $550 | LAGER - $360
Thank you to our EARLY EVENT SPONSORS:
- IMPERIAL STOUT | 5000: Stape & Associates, Siegel J, Dysrythmics
- PORTER | 2500: Patterson Schwartz Foundation, Suzanne & Stuart Grant
- AMBER ALE | 1800: Michelle & Russ Silberglied
- SAISON | 1000: Boscov's A La Carte Catering, Candy for All Occasions, Currie Hair | Skin | Nails, Fairfax Discount Liquors, Rachel & Todd Harad, Ivy & Donna Harlev, Schoenberg Memorial Chapel
- IPA | 550: Aztec Printing & Design, Joe Biloon, Andrea & Scott Feinman, Heather & Danny Haas, J. Mark Group, Carolyn & Neil Hockstein, Indulgence Jewelers, Meg Vietri & Aris Kufasimes, Margot Waitz & Gordon Manin, Anna & Dave Saul, Ruth Siegel, Connie & Michael Sugarman
- LAGER | 360: Phyllis & Buddy Aerenson, Gary & Felisha Alderson, Carole & Barry Bakst, Kathy & Seth Bloom, Marla & Ross Cooper, Jill & Ralph Downard, Lisa & David Driban, Ron & Mona Duwell, John & Lena Elzufon, Fulton Bank, Kim & Adam Ginsberg, Dory Zatuchni & Joe Goldberg, Tanisha Merced & Aaron Goldstein, Cindy Goldstein, Harry's Hospitality Group, Stacy & Alan Horowitz, Michelle & Roger Kerzner, Mary & Dan Klein, Bethany & Jason Kutz, Lisa & Marty Lessner, Julie & Rodger Levenson, Ellen & Alan Levin, Marilyn & Richard Levin, Matthew & Kimberly Longo, Jennifer & Fritz Lowrey, Michelle & David Margules, Lauren & Tom Martin, Leslie Newman, Don & Ethel Parsons, Deborah & David Ross, Robin & Michael Sachs, Robin & Bruce Saran, Beth Moskow-Schnoll & Barry Schnoll, Gina & Josh Schoenberg, Donna Schwartz & Sonja Hildebrand, Avie & Dan Silver, Wendy Berger & Michael Silverman, Hinda & Dan Tanzer, Sandye & Jerry Turnauer, Ellen & Bill Wagner, Wendi & Jeff Weingarter
- OTHER | Regina & Chris Alonzo, Wendy & Adam Cutler, Karen Friedman, Richard & Judy Goldbaum, Janice & Robert Goodman, Lynn & Matt Hanna, Anita Hershon, Beatrice Hirshout, Gene Marcus, Philadelphia Eagles, Laura Rubin, Brent Saliman, Geoff Schoenberg, Eileen Schwartz, Jacob Sechter, Susan & Mike Sechter, Basha & Jesse Silverman, Mark Stanton, Mark Stape, Tonic Bar and Grille, Rachel & Greg Werkheiser.
Guest of Honor
We will be honoring long-time J supportor Barbara Schoenberg at CB18!
Share your favorite memory, message, or wish for Barbara using the form below: