3rd Annual Wellness Summit
101 Garden of Eden Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
Join us for the 3rd Annual Wellness Summit, hosted by the Siegel JCC & JFS Delaware, and continue the conversation on mental health. This event is FREE and open to the community. Refreshments will be provided.
TALK ABOUT IT! Do you have questions about:
- Depression, anxiety, addiction?
- Where to get help for yourself, your friend, your loved one?
Learn to navigate mental health by talking it out with experts in the field (therapists, educators, psychologists, police officers) and individuals who have experienced challenges first-hand (survivors, parents, young adults).
- 6 - 7 PM | NEW! Resource Fair with many local support organizations
- 7 - 9 PM | Summit Program with separate sessions for teens & adults*
- Mental Health 101 presentation from Heather Martin, nurse practitioner with a long history working in the mental health field
- Deconstructed panel & conversations with:
- Annie from NAMI Delaware
- Dr. Darren Levin, PhD, certified school psychology
- Mone't Floyd, Community Based Counselor, from JFS Delaware
- Sandra Brisiel, trauma informed care
- Stan Silver from MeadowWood Behavioral Health Hospital
- Mike Gavula from Rockford Center
- K-9 Officer Andrew Conine from the City of Wilmington Police Department
- The Co-Chairs of the Parents of Transgender Kids Support Group
- Wrap-up including key topics of conversation from the deconstructed panel
*Teens are encouraged to attend a session tailored just for them OR participate with their parents in the adult session.