K’Ton Ton Camp program is specially designed for children ages two through four years old with both half day and full day options available. Our camp program provides the opportunity to keep your child connected with their friends throughout the summer and maintain a continuity of routine while school is out of session. Camp K’Ton Ton is the place for your child to spend those fun summer days and create memories with old school friends and new camp friends! Non-members are always welcome for an additional weekly fee.
Your child will experience:
- Qualified and experienced Early Childhood staff that reflect our Delaware 5 Star rating.
- Low staff to camper ratios that meet National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) guidelines.
- Music, creative arts, daily flag raising and sing-a-long, weekly Shabbat celebration and a variety of outdoor games and activities. Stay and Play Lunch Bunch is also available for three and four year olds.
- Early Childhood trained Aquatics Specialists teaching swimming.
- Early Childhood specialists providing Judaics, Yoga, Nature, Cooking, Sports and CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Children’s Health).