Partner Camps provide a wide assortment of unique experiences based around specific interest areas while still getting a quality camp experience. We pride ourselves in finding new and exciting programs every year for your campers to enjoy!
- The goal is to allow for an experience outside of the Traditional Camp that is geared to a particular interest, whether it can spark their creativity, get them thinking outside the box, and/or take their sports skills to the next level
- Allow for greater flexibility for the outside vendors than previous years and ensure a higher level of engagement for the campers
- Each outside vendor comes with experience coaching children and deliver high-value, focused experiences
- Partner Camps that occur during the Traditional Camp timeframe will have access to AM and PM care, with the potential for access to camp facilities such as lunch at the picnic grove and free swim
Details on Partner Camps will be posted here as they become available.
J Voyage Teen Travel Partner Camp | Ages 12-16
J Voyage, a teen travel camp run by the Milton & Betty Katz JCC, takes teenagers on adventures across the country and internationally. Campers ages 12-16 travel by bus and plane to explore great locations across the USA and Canada while creating lifetime memories and seeing some of the best state parks, cities, and locales each region has to offer.
2018 trips (download brochure here):
- Northern Exposure - June 26-July 5 (10 days, 9 nights) | $2,200 per person when paid in full before 5/1/18 | travel locations include Dorney Park, Boston, MA, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Montreal, Burlington, VT, Statue of Liberty (download itinerary here)
- National Treasure - July 17-August 2 (17 days, 16 nights) | $3,200 per person when paid in full before 5/1/18 | travel locations includes Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone, Santa Fe, NM, Mt. Rushmore, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT (download itinerary here)
For more information or to register, contact email@example.com.