Partner Camps (2018 INFO, REGISTRATION FOR 2019 OPENING IN JANUARY!)
Partner Camps provide a wide assortment of unique experiences based on specific interest areas while still getting a quality camp experience. Take a look at the programs we used for Summer 2018. We pride ourselves in finding new and exciting programs every year for your campers to enjoy!
- Allow for an experience outside of the Traditional Camp that is geared to a particular interest, whether it can spark their creativity, get them thinking outside the box, and/or take their sports skills to the next level
- Allow for greater flexibility for the outside vendors than previous years and ensure a higher level of engagement for the campers
- Each outside vendor comes with experience coaching children and delivering high-value, focused experiences
- Partner Camps that occur during the Traditional Camp timeframe will have access to AM and PM care, with the potential for access to camp facilities such as lunch at the picnic grove and free swim
Challenger Sports Camp | Ages 3-16
Challenger Camps encourage children to become independent learners, develop socially, and better understand the meaning of respect, responsibility, integrity, sportsmanship, and leadership. Challenger's innovative curriculum will engage, educate, and entertain your child.
- First Kicks | ages 3-5 (8 - 9 AM): This innovative program, created by childcare specialists, introduces children to the very basic skills of soccer in a fun, progressive and caring manner. First Kicks activities will include running, turning, stopping, jumping, kicking, throwing and catching. Each day we will aim to help improve balance, agility, coordination, social skills and cognitive ability. Your child's confidence and enthusiasm for the game will grow during our fun soccer challenges! Parental involvement is welcomed!
- Half Day Camp | ages 6-16 (9 AM - 12 PM OR 1 - 4 PM): This is our most popular camp program and will feature individual skill development, core techniques, one on one skills, freestyle soccer, small sided games and our Camp World Cup. The Half Day Camp is suitable for all skill levels and the campers will be separated by age. Campers will also spend time learning about Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Sportsmanship & Leadership.
- Full Day Camp | ages 6-16 (9 AM - 12 PM AND 1 - 4 PM): Full Day camp runs for six hours a day from Monday to Friday inclusive. Sessions are split into 2 x 3 hour blocks. A more advanced camp for players looking for a more competitive training environment. The Full Day Camp will follow the Half Day Camp syllabus in the morning and will then focus on game-related techniques, tactical development, skills testing and coached match play in the afternoon. The first session of each day will place emphasis on skill development and mastery of core techniques through individual, small group practices and coached games.
Learn more and register: Challenger Sports
TechStars Camp | Ages 6-12
The vision of TechStars is to help children reach their full potential by using technology as a tool to engage students, enhance the educational process, and prepare them for the future.
- Morning Camp (9 AM - 12 PM) - Minecraft Mods and Redstone: For serious Minecraft lovers, experiment and critically evaluate mods, shaders and resource packs as a way to alter the appearance and physics of the game. Then dive into the power of redstone and end up the week with a focus on custom NPCs (non-player characters). Each student will go home with a copy of their own custom resource pack and a whole new appreciation for what goes into designing, transforming and enriching the Minecraft experience!
- Afternoon Camp (1 - 4 PM) - WeDo 2.0 Engineering: It’s here! The next generation of our ever popular C.A.K.E. Co (Creative Answers Kids Engineering) camps, using the brand new Lego WeDo 2.0 kits and software. We now use Bluetooth technology to connect our Lego builds to the computer and iPad, so no more USB cable to limit our mobility! Have fun with new builds like a Mars Rover, bulldozer or frog. Create and experiment while learning engineering principles and programming with the latest in the MIT designed, Lego WeDo system.
Learn more and register: TechStars
J Voyage Teen Travel Partner Camp | Ages 12-16
J Voyage, a teen travel camp run by the Milton & Betty Katz JCC, takes teenagers on adventures across the country and internationally. Campers ages 12-16 travel by bus and plane to explore great locations across the USA and Canada while creating lifetime memories and seeing some of the best state parks, cities, and locales each region has to offer.
2018 trips (download brochure here):
- Northern Exposure - (10 days, 9 nights) | $2,200 per person when paid in full before 5/1/18 | travel locations include Dorney Park, Boston, MA, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Montreal, Burlington, VT, Statue of Liberty (download itinerary here)
- National Treasures - (17 days, 16 nights) | $3,200 per person when paid in full before 5/1/18 | travel locations includes Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone, Santa Fe, NM, Mt. Rushmore, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT (download itinerary here)
For more information or to register, contact email@example.com.