School's Out Programs
For Grades K–6
When schools are closed for conferences, vacations, in-service, or snow days, the J is open! Entrust your child to the J's safe, fun, and stimulating School’s Out staff. Many of our staff work year-round in our after school program and have been a part of our amazing Camp JCC Summer Camp Program. Children have full use of the J facility including gym, playgrounds, outdoor fields and courts, swimming pool, racquetball courts, and JCade facility! On occasion, we will take the children on an off-site field trip. Children will need to bring a bag lunch, swimsuit, towel, and water bottle. We provide an afternoon snack.
No refunds will be given without 24 hours advance cancellation notice.
All payments MUST be made at registration.
School’s Out Days
Registration is open for School's Out Days for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Additional forms of childcare (e.g. Spring, Winter, or Fall breaks) are provided through our Year-Round Camp Programs, found HERE.
*If you would like to register for a Tentative School's Out Day, please contact Sharon Brown to register. Please note: the tentative School's Out Days are dependent on a minimum of 10 participants registered at least 2 weeks prior to the tentative date.
Summer Programming - super school's Out days
The week of August 26-30, 2019, will be a set of Super School's Out Days to provide child care to those who have not yet started their school year. Registration will be available here.
- 7:15 – 8:45 AM ⇒ Early Care
- 8:45 – 9:30 AM ⇒ Drop off
- 9:30 – 10 AM ⇒ Playground/ Gym Games
- 10 – 11 AM ⇒ Swimming
- 11 AM – 12 PM ⇒ Outdoor Activities
- 12 PM – 1 PM ⇒ Lunch and Free Time
- 1 PM – 2 PM ⇒ Art Activities
- 2 PM – 3 PM ⇒ Jcade
- 3 PM – 4 PM ⇒ Snack and Free Time
- 4 PM – 5 PM ⇒ Games in the KidsPlace room
- 5 PM – 6 PM ⇒ Gym Games and Dismissal