School's Out Programs
For Grades K–6
When schools are closed for conferences, vacations, in-service, or snow days, the J is open! Entrust your child to the J's safe, fun, and stimulating School’s Out staff. Many of our staff work year round in our after school program and have been a part of our amazing Camp JCC Summer Camp Program. Children have full use of the J facility including gym, playgrounds, outdoor fields and courts, swimming pool, racquetball courts, and JCade facility! On occasion, we will take the children on an off-site field trip. Children will need to bring a bag lunch, swim suit, towel, and water bottle. We provide an afternoon snack.
No refunds will be given without 24 hours advance cancellation notice.
All payments MUST be made at registration.
Registration is open for School's Out Days for the 2018-2019 school year:
Thursday, October 25 - BSD Schools Out Day
Friday, October 26 - BSD Schools Out Day
Thursday, November 1 - FSMA - Tentative School’s Out Day*
Friday, November 2 - FSMA - Tentative School’s Out Day*
Tuesday, November 6 - BSD School’s Out Day
Monday, November 12 - FSMA/BSD School’s Out Day
Fri, Nov 16 – Wed, Nov 21 - Fall Camp
Mon, Dec 24 – Wed, Jan 2 - Winter Camp (no Winter Camp 12/25 or 1/1)
Monday, January 21 - BSD/FSMA School’s Out Day
Friday, February 1 - BSD School’s Out Day
Friday, February 15 - BSD/FSMA School’s Out Day
Monday, February 18 - BSD/FSMA School’s Out Day
Tuesday, February 19 - FSMA - Tentative School’s Out Day
Wednesday, March 20 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day*
Thursday, March 21 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day*
Friday, March 22 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day*
Friday, April 5 - BSD School’s Out Day
Thur, Apr 18 - Fri, Apr 26 - Spring Camp (JCC closes at 3 PM on Friday, 4/19)
Friday, May 24 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day*
- Additional forms of childcare (e.g. Spring, Winter, or Fall breaks) are provided through our Year Round Camp Programs, found HERE.
- If you would like to register for an FSMA School's Out Day, please contact Sharon Brown to register.
The tentative Schools Out Days are dependent on minimum of 10 participants registered at least 2 weeks prior to the tentative date.
- 7:15 – 8:45 AM ⇒ Early Care
- 8:45 – 9:30 AM ⇒ Drop off
- 9:30 – 10 AM ⇒ Playground/ Gym Games
- 10 – 11 AM ⇒ Swimming
- 11 AM – 12 PM ⇒ Outdoor Activities
- 12 PM – 1 PM ⇒ Lunch and Free Time
- 1 PM – 2 PM ⇒ Art Activities
- 2 PM – 3 PM ⇒ Jcade
- 3 PM – 4 PM ⇒ Snack and Free Time
- 4 PM – 5 PM ⇒ Games in the KidsPlace room
- 5 PM – 6 PM ⇒ Gym Games and Dismissal