School's Out Programs
For Grades K–6
When schools are closed for conferences, vacations, in-service, or snow days, the J is open! Entrust your child to the J's safe, fun, and stimulating School’s Out staff. Many of our staff work year round in our after school program and have been a part of our amazing Camp JCC Summer Camp Program. Children have full use of the J facility including gym, playgrounds, outdoor fields and courts, swimming pool, racquetball courts, and JCade facility! On occasion, we will take the children on an off-site field trip. Children will need to bring a bag lunch, swim suit, towel, and water bottle. We provide an afternoon snack.
No refunds will be given without 24 hours advance cancellation notice.
All payments MUST be made at registration.
Registration is now open for School's Out Days for the 2017-2018 school year:
OR download, complete, and drop off a Registration Form at the Front Desk.
2017-2018 UPCOMING School's Out Days:
- Friday, March 9 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day
- Wednesday, March 28 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day
- Friday, May 4 - School’s Out Day
- Friday, May 25 - FSMA – Tentative School’s Out Day
Additional forms of childcare (e.g. Spring, Winter, or Fall breaks) are provided through our Year Round Camp Programs, found HERE.
If you would like to register for an FSMA School's Out Day OR if you are a KidsPlace family, please contact Rebecca Kruer to register.
If you would like to request care for a date not included on this calendar, please contact Becky Stahl.
- 7:15am – 8:45 AM ⇒ Early Care
- 8:45am – 9:30 AM ⇒ Drop off
- 9:30am – 10 AM ⇒ Playground/ Gym Games
- 10 – 11 AM ⇒ Swimming
- 11 AM – 12 PM ⇒ Outdoor Activities
- 12 PM – 1 PM ⇒ Lunch and Free Time
- 1 PM – 2 PM ⇒ Art Activities
- 2 PM – 3 PM ⇒ Jcade
- 3 PM – 4 PM ⇒ Snack and Free Time
- 4 PM – 5 PM ⇒ Games in the KidsPlace room
- 5 PM – 6 PM ⇒ Gym Games and Dismissal