School's Out Programs
For Grades K–6
When schools are closed for conferences, vacations, in-service, or snow days, the J is open! Entrust your child to the J's safe, fun, and stimulating School’s Out staff. Many of our staff work year round in our after school program and have been a part of our amazing Camp JCC Summer Camp Program. Children have full use of the J facility including gym, playgrounds, outdoor fields and courts, swimming pool, racquetball courts, and JCade facility! On occasion, we will take the children on an off-site field trip. Children will need to bring a bag lunch, swim suit, towel, and water bottle. We provide an afternoon snack.
No refunds will be given without 24 hours advance cancellation notice.
All payments MUST be made at registration.
- 7:15am – 8:45am ⇒ Early Care
- 8:45am – 9:30am ⇒ Drop off
- 9:30am – 10:00am ⇒ Playground/ Gym Games
- 10:00am – 11:00am ⇒ Swimming
- 11:00am – 12:00pm ⇒ Outdoor Activities
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm ⇒ Lunch and Free Time
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm ⇒ Art Activities
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm ⇒ Jcade
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm ⇒ Snack and Free Time
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm ⇒ Games in the KidsPlace room
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm ⇒ Gym Games and Dismissal
Register for School's Out Days
For more information, contact Becky Stahl at 302-478-5660.