School's Out Programs
For Grades K–6
When schools are closed for conferences, vacations, in-service, or snow days, the J is open! Entrust your child to the J's safe, fun, and stimulating School’s Out staff. Many of our staff work year-round in our after school program and have been a part of our amazing Camp JCC Summer Camp Program. Children have full use of the J facility including gym, playgrounds, outdoor fields and courts, swimming pool, and racquetball courts! On occasion, we will take the children on an off-site field trip. Children will need to bring a bag lunch, swimsuit, towel, and water bottle. We provide an afternoon snack.
No refunds will be given without 24 hours advance cancellation notice.
All payments MUST be made at registration.
School’s Out Days
Registration is open for School's Out Days for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 Einstein (1/2 Day for Early Dismissal)
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 Einstein (until 3 PM)
- SPRING CAMP - April 13-17, 2020
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Monday, May 4, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020 FSMA (tentative)
Please note: the tentative School's Out Days are dependent on a minimum of 10 participants registered at least 2 weeks prior to the tentative date.
Additional forms of childcare (e.g. Spring, Winter, or Fall breaks) are provided through our Year-Round Camp Programs, found HERE.
- 7:15 – 8:45 AM ⇒ Early Care
- 8:45 – 9:30 AM ⇒ Drop off
- 9:30 – 10 AM ⇒ Playground/ Gym Games
- 10 – 11 AM ⇒ Swimming
- 11 AM – 12 PM ⇒ Outdoor Activities
- 12 PM – 1 PM ⇒ Lunch and Free Time
- 1 PM – 2 PM ⇒ Art Activities
- 2 PM – 3 PM ⇒ Mercaz (fka JCade)
- 3 PM – 4 PM ⇒ Snack and Free Time
- 4 PM – 5 PM ⇒ Games in the KidsPlace room
- 5 PM – 6 PM ⇒ Gym Games and Dismissal