Jr. Maccabi Games
The Siegel JCC invites you to the 2017 Mid-Atlantic Junior Maccabi Games!
ABOUT THE GAMES
This one day only, Olympic-style sporting and cultural event brings together young Jewish athletes to compete in various sports while making new friends, memories, and connections to the community.
Delegations from the Mid-Atlantic region will be bringing athletes to compete in a variety of sports (baseball, basketball, chess, soccer, swimming, and tennis).
To be eligible, athletes must identify as Jewish and be between the ages of 10 and 12 on May 7, 2017 (or between the ages of 9 and 12 for swimming).
The 2017 Games are sponsored by:
- Gold: Mark J. Caplan Youth Sports Fund
- Silver: I Could Do Great Things Foundation
- Bronze: Stape & Associates, Gordon Food Service
Everyone who volunteers will be entered into a raffle for a free dinner for 4 at one of the Siegel JCC's 2017 Summer BBQ dinners!
MITZVAH project - toiletry & hygiene item drive
- We are collecting toiletry and hygiene supplies for athletes to assesmble "Blessing Bags" for people in need during the Games.
- Please donate!
- We are collecting the following items: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, tissues / wipes, hand sanitizer, feminine products
- Donations may be dropped off at any desk at the Siegel JCC
FOR TEAM SIEGEL JCC FAMILIES
FOR VISITING FAMILIES
Where to Stay:
- Best Western - Brandywine Valley Inn
- 107 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Reservations can be made by calling 302-656-9436 and requesting the Jr Maccabi / Siegel JCC group rate
- $112 per night
- Homewood Suites Wilmington-Brandywine Valley
- 350 Rocky Run Pkwy, Wilmington, DE 19803. Phone: 302-479-2000
- Reservations must be made by 4/5/2017
- Request the group rate for the JCC Junior Maccabi Competition or by the unique code of CHWJMC
- 2 double beds (non-smoking): $119 per night
- INN at Wilmington
- 300 Rocky Run Parkway, Wilmington, Delaware 19803
- Reservations may also be made by phone (855-532-2216) using code 3228.
- King and Queen rooms: $105 per night / Suites: $139 per night
- Doubletree by Hilton - ALL ROOMS HAVE BEEN RESERVED.
- 4727 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware, 19803. Phone: 1-302-478-6000
- Group Name: Siegel JCC - JR Maccabi
- Reservations must be made by 4/14/2017
- 2 double beds (non-smoking): $124 per night
Download Rules of Play by click on the links below:
Make a contribution to support our athletes and the Games: Donate
Give a shout out to your athlete or delegation using the following form: Shout Outs