The gesher program has ended. Thank you for a great summer!
- Designed for rising 1st – 6th graders.
- 11 weeks: Mon, Jun 22 – Fri, Aug 28 (closed on Fri, Jul 3), Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM; registration required by week
- Small group size: we will follow the DE Office of Childcare Licensing group size requirement. Groups will not mix with other groups based on the current guidelines from State of DE.
- Activities will include a mix of indoor and outdoor recreation. If we are able, we will provide each group with a swim time one to two times per week.
- Qualified and highly trained staff leading each group, ensuring frequent, proper handwashing and sanitization of materials and touch points.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to the start of the week (e.g., registration for week 3 [Jul 6- 10] closes at 11:59 PM on Wed, Jul 1).
- Face covering policy (updated 8/27):
- Gesher staff must wear a face mask at all times, indoors and outdoors, except when more than 6 feet away from another human to take a drink or when they are in the pool.
- Gesher participants will be required to wear a mask at all times indoors, except when eating and/or drinking. When physical distance from another human of more than 6 feet can be maintained outdoors, the participant can remove their mask. Their mask can stay off outdoors as long as they are maintaining physical distance from all other humans of more than 6 feet in all directions. Masks must be labeled clearly with the child’s full name and sent to Gesher each day. Nightly washing of the face covering is highly encouraged.
- Please review the Caregiver Handbook here.
- Please view the recording of our Open House Webinar here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- The Gesher weekly fee is due 7 days prior to the start of the following week. For example, week 1’s payment is due on Monday, June 15th.
- If you need to cancel, and it is at least 10 days prior to the start of your registered camp week, you will receive a refund of all money paid minus a $25 administrative fee.
- If you need to cancel, and it is within the 10-day window, you will forfeit 50% of your fees paid for that week.
- If you need to transfer a week that you have registered for, and it is at least 10 days prior to the start of the currently registered week you will be able to do so without financial penalty provided we have the space.
- If you need to transfer a week that you have registered for, and it is within the 10 days prior to the start of the currently registered week, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee provided we have the space.
- All requested changes must be communicated via email to email@example.com. The change will be confirmed with an email reply from our registrar.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.