Playing sports at the J is a great way to get in shape, have fun, and participate in our community. Check out the sports currently available during Phase 2 Re-Opening: Volleyball, Batting Cage, Tennis, Karate, and the JLoop.
The J is home to 3 competition-grade sand volleyball courts which are open for play for members sunup to sundown. No reservations required.
Summer 2020 Volleyball Clinics for experienced players ages 12-17
Register online or call the desk at (302) 478-5660
Jul 7 - Aug 6, Tues & Thur, 6-7 PM
All classes will meet at the Gaga Court toward the pool side.
Inclement weather notification will be sent from @brandywinebeach on Twitter
Re-Opening Policies (COVID-19) - Phase 2
- Please help us keep our J healthy by staying home when you are sick. Please do not visit our campus if you or anyone you have been in contact with have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, or new loss or taste or smell.
- Face coverings are required for admittance to our campus for anyone age 12 and older. Masks are optional during class for participants.
- At all times, individuals who are not part of a household are encouraged to maximize physical distance from others and are expected to remain six (6) feet apart. There will be no physical contact made before, during, or after classes.
- Registration/enrollment is required for all participants, new and returning.
- Participants are asked to sign a new waiver prior to start of class. Please complete your waiver electronically HERE.
- For campus-wide policies, please visit: https://www.siegeljcc.org/membership/benefits-policies/.
Our 36′ batting cage is a great option for J members of all ages to practice their swings and improve their hand-eye coordination.
The batting cage is open by reservation only during Fitness Center hours, at no charge for current J members. 30-minute time slots are available, and members can reserve up to 2 consecutive slots. Only members of a household may share a time slot. Book your appointment here.
The J's Tennis Courts are currently open for members. No reservations required.
Programming: The Siegel JCC and Rodney Street Tennis, have partnered to bring you quality tennis programming. Please contact the Rodney Street office directly at 302-256-0235 to learn more about the tennis programs happening this season. You can also visit their website www.rodneystreettennis.org.
Learn the art of Tang Soo Do with Master Adam White from Top Kick Karate.
For more information, email Carrie Kee.
The J is bringing fitness to a new level! It’s time to take your workout OUT on the JLoop, our multi-purpose outdoor track with two outdoor workout equipment stations! This member-accessible fitness facility is designed for people who are interested in all kinds of fitness activities. The track is 1/2 mile and runs along the perimeter of our outdoor campus. It also features two, weather-resistant fitness equipment stations for an additional way to feel the burn!