KidsPlace Extended Day
For Grades K-5
KidsPlace Extended Day is a new program for the start of the 2020-21 school year. KidsPlace Extended Day will support families needing care by providing a safe, fun environment to keep kids active and engaged.
- Designed for children in grades K-5.
- 16 weeks: Sep 14 – Dec 31 (see holiday schedule below), Mon – Fri, 12:30 – 5:30 PM; registration required by week.
- Schedule options include 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), 3 days/week (Mon, Wed, Fri), or 2 days/week (Tue, Thu).
- Activities will include outdoor recreation, arts & crafts, games, social time, swimming, homework help, and more.
- Qualified and highly trained staff leading each group, ensuring frequent, proper handwashing and sanitization of materials and touch points.
- Drop off and pick up will be done via car line:
- Drop-off: 12:30 - 1 PM (will include daily temperature checks of all participants and health screening questions for parents to answer)
- Pick up: 5 - 5:30 PM
- All program participants will be required to wear a mask while indoors.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to the start of the week or when capacity is reached.
Member Weekly Rates*:
- 5 days (Mon-Fri): $175/week
- 3 days (Mon, Wed, Fri): $105/week
- 2 days (Tue, Thu): $70/week
*Non-members add $25/week per child
Registration IS NOW OPEN!
- Fri, Sep 18 – Close at 3 PM (Erev Rosh Hashanah)
- Mon, Sep 28 – Closed (Yom Kippur)
- Wed, Nov 11 – Closed (Professional Development)
- Thu, Nov 25 & Fri, Nov 26 – Closed (Thanksgiving)
- Fri, Dec 25 & Fri, Jan 1 – Closed (Winter Break)
- KidsPlace Medical Form
- KidsPlace Parent Permission Form
- KidsPlace Medication Log
- KidsPlace Caregiver Handbook
- Welcome Letter
- KidsPlace fees are due 7 days prior to each instance.
- You must give the Siegel JCC 10 days advance notice for any changes or cancellations; if you need to cancel, and it is within the 10-day window, you will forfeit 50% of your fees.
- Late tuition payments and cancellations with more than 10 days notice will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
Personal tours of KidsPlace are available. Contact Becky Stahl to schedule a tour at your convenience: BeckyStahl@siegeljcc.org or 302-478-5660 x442.