Top Kick Karate
Top Kick Karate is back effective July 6th!
Karate anyone? Join us at the J as we welcome Top Kick Karate! Participants will learn the art of Tang Soo Do with Master Adam White. Registration is per month for unlimited classes.
- $57//month members | $68/month non-members
- Monday & Wednesdays | 5:30 – 6 PM
- REGISTER HERE
Age 7 - Adult (all levels, great for families!):
- $68/month members | $79/month non-members
- Monday & Wednesdays | 6 – 7 PM
- REGISTER HERE
All classes meet at the bottom of the Picnic Grove. Please park in the lower lot off of Garden of Eden Road.
Rain location will be a virtual class via Facebook Live.
Re-Opening Policies (COVID-19) - Phase 2
- Please help us keep our J healthy by staying home when you are sick. Please do not visit our campus if you or anyone you have been in contact with have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, or new loss or taste or smell.
- Face coverings are required for admittance to our campus for anyone age 12 and older. Masks are optional during class for participants.
- At all times, individuals who are not part of a household are encouraged to maximize physical distance from others and are expected to remain six (6) feet apart. There will be no physical contact made before, during, or after classes.
- Please bring your own equipment.
- Registration/enrollment is required for all participants, new and returning.
- A new waiver will need to be signed upon returning to class.
- For campus-wide policies, please visit: https://www.siegeljcc.org/membership/benefits-policies/
A one-time fee of $80 will be due directly to Top Kick Karate in order to cover the cost of your uniform and your registration with Tang Soo Do. Master White will go over this with each student &/or parent at their first class.
Register online or call the desk at (302) 478-5660.
For more information, please contact Carrie Kee.